Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Is the journal indexed?
- Is the indexing entity known to you?
- Some predatory journals will make up an indexing entity
- Are the databases the journal is indexed in known to you?
- Does the indexer confirm that they index the journal?
- Some journals will claim to be indexed by a known database, but the database will not actually index the journal
- Only if you are willing to dig will you find this information
- Is the journal findable in serials directories?
- Is the journal findable in content area databases?