Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Break the question down
If my question is: How has the Covid19 pandemic affected the mental health of senior citizens in the US?
I will use the ProPheT method of breaking this question apart
- Problem - Senior citizens in the US
- Phenomenon of interest - Mental health
- Time - During the Covid 19 pandemic
Determining inclusion/exclusion criteria:
- Senior citizens in the US
- Adults 65 and over
- Do you want an upper age limit?
- In the US
- Do you want just the 50 states?
- Should you include territories?
- Adults under 65
- Outside of the US
- Mental health
- Physical health
- Articles that do not break out specific mental health topics
- Covid 19 pandemic
- Articles starting in December, 2019
- Must mention Covid 19
- Articles prior to December 2019
- Articles related to other outbreaks
- English Language
- Other Languages?
- Commentaries or Editorials