Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Study Rooms
Study rooms are available for individual study, Zoom calls, and virtual appointments.
Study rooms can be reserved for 2 hours up to one week in advance. Please see the Study Room Policy for additional details.
Kelly Library Procedures
- Five (5) study rooms are available on the second floor
- Reservations must be made in person at the front desk or by calling 276-944-6208
- Study rooms keys are checked out at the front desk for two (2) hours
- Please return or renew your key at the end of the two (2) hour period
SHS Library Procedures
- Six (6) study rooms are available on the third floor
- Reservations must be made online
Kelly Library Open Only to Current Faculty, Students & Staff
SHS Library Open Only to SHS (Marion) Current Faculty, Students, & Staff
Our community patrons and the general public are welcome to borrow E&H Library materials through their home library (WCPL, King University, or TCPL) and are welcome to call or ask for reference assistance via Instant Library Help.